Thursday, December 8, 2016

My Christmas Wish List

My Christmas wish lists have definitely changed over the years, and I really feel too old to even have one. I mostly think of things to ask for solely to help out family who ask what I'd like. Below is my wish list for this Christmas, which can be categorized by sparkly/holiday wear, home/kitchen, and a few random items like a darling pair of cat earrings and an art print from a restaurant that we went to in New Orleans on our honeymoon. Santa, here you go! :) 

My Christmas Wish List

Fire lace midi dress via Nordstrom {here}
Archer and Olive "Ring for Champagne" print via Scoutmob {here}
J.Crew Factory sequin t-shirt {here}
J.Crew reindeer socks {here}
Candlefish Three Month Library box {here}
Victoria's Secret flannel pajamas {here}
Quill and Fox "caroling cats" yuletide ornament via Anthropologie {here}
Nadia Castillo Designs New Orleans Commander's Palace print via Etsy {here}
Rifle Paper Co. citrus floral recipe box {here}
Hortense cat earrings {here}
Grove Street Press lagniappe oyster cards {here}
Art et Manufacture pie plate via Food52 {here}

1 comment: