Monday, December 12, 2016

Simple Seasonal

I love this time of year, and all of the festive decorating involved. I don't always love the overdone red-and-green-everything look, and didn't want to spend a fortune on new Christmas decor, so I tried something a little more simple. It started with Thanksgiving when I got white roses and branches of boxwood {my favorite!} in my favorite Target and Anthropologie vases. I loved the way they paired together, and it inspired me to use this look throughout the rest of the holiday season. The boxwood lasts forever, and the white roses keep it neutral and goes with everything. This, along with the Christmas decor we already had, has made our place feel festive without breaking the bank {or looking cliché}. I think simple and seasonal might be my go-to style for the holidays from now on :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment