Thursday, November 20, 2014

Black Leather Boots

Last year for Christmas, Santa brought me these awesome Diane von Furstenberg black leather boots that are so classic and sturdy; I needed a new pair of black leather boots, and these are pretty perfect. They are my go-to for all of fall and winter {even spring!} and I plan on wearing them for Thanksgiving next week! {similar in brown here}.





 Diane von Furstenberg black leather boots, Joe's Jeans, James Perse sweatshirt, Burberry scarf {similar here}, Essie nail polish in "Velvet Voyeur"

2 comments:

  1. Those boots look absolutely amazing! I love! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Santa the best? Those DVF boots are amazing! So classic!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete