Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is arguably the most underrated holiday, and personally one of my favorites! It is the perfect holiday to wear something chic for fall, yet casual enough to leave room for enjoying second and third helpings of Thanksgiving dinner. Below is my ideal outfit for this grand holiday that is coming up so soon: 

Thanksgiving

Butter London nail polish in "Slapper" {here}
Satomi Kawakita earrings {here}
Belgrave Crescent satchel {here}
Cedric Charlier alpaca dress via Net-A-Porter {here}
Modernaked scarf via Cools {here}
Frye boots via Zappos {here}

3 comments:

  1. I really love that dress! It would look so great with those boots and simple scarf!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to find a flattering sweater dress. I am still on the hunt! Thanksgiving is the ideal excuse to get a third helping of treats. :] // ☼ itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete