Monday, November 24, 2014

Mani Monday: Thanksgiving

Happy Monday! I am so excited for Thanksgiving this week, and in preparation for that I've been rocking orange nails. Shades of orange, if done right, can feel holiday appropriate and remind me of pumpkins/fall. Below are a few shades of orange that I would love to wear this Thanksgiving:


Mani Monday

1. Nails Inc. nail polish in "Westbourne Grove" via Sephora {here}
2. DerMElect nail polish in "Head Turner" via Beauty.com {here}
3. Orly nail polish in "Tropical Pop" via The Hut {here}
4. Butter London nail polish in "Silly Billy" via Beauty.com {here}
5. Illamasqua nail polish in "Gamma" {here}

2 comments:

  1. I've never considered wearing orange polish, but these colors are great! I'm getting my nails done tomorrow so I will have to try this!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete