Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blue Fall

I love fall coats, especially ones that come in fun colors and prints. I've had my eye on this Zara coat for a while now, and I've thought about purchasing it multiple times; this is how I would style it if it were in my closet {if only I had that Dannijo necklace, too!}

Blue Fall

Dannijo necklace via Revolve Clothing {here}
NARS eye shadow in "Lysithea" {here}
Zara boucle coat {here}
Imago-A bag via Of A Kind {here}
Essie nail polish in "Cashmere Bathrobe" via Beauty.com {here}
Paige skinny jeans via Far Fetch {here}
Theory leather t-shirt {here}
Walk by Anat Dahari leather shoes via Etsy {here} <--- on sale!

2 comments:

  1. I love this all black outfit with the pretty blue coat! The coat looks super comfy and I love the color!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coat!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete