Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fruity-Inspired

I usually think using fruit-shaped/heart-shaped/animal-shaped anything in fashion or home decor can be a bit cheesy {I'd like to add that I think the title of this post is cheesy, I just could not come up with something creative and non-cheesy for it. Just being honest}, but I have found some fruity-inspired items that I LOVE and are perfect for summer {I need that strawberry watercolor painting!}:

Fruity-Inspired

Kate Spade watermelon coin purse {here}
Elizabeth Arden lipstick in "Wild Berry" via Beauty.com {here}
Field Trip iPhone case via Etsy {here}
Striped Cat Studio watercolor painting via Etsy {here}
Butter London nail polish in "Blowing Raspberries" {here}
Butter London nail polish in "Fruit Machine" via BeautyBar.com {here}
Charlotte Olympia peach suede clutch via The Outnet {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment