Monday, May 4, 2015

Spring Wallpaper Inspiration

It's been said that you can find inspiration anywhere, and I've recently found it somewhere quite unexpected: wallpaper! This gorgeous {and GREEN} rabbit and mushroom wallpaper looks like something out of Alice in Wonderland, and it just reminds me of spring. I wish I could put this in a bedroom or bathroom, but instead I'll let it inspire some spring fashion picks - the perfect spring blazer, shades, perfume {a favorite scent!}, and green nail polish! 

Spring Wallpaper Inspiration

Natalie Lete wallpaper via Anthropologie {here}
J.Crew blazer {here}
Kate Spade watch via Nordstrom {here}
Karen Walker sunglasses via Saks Fifth Avenue {here}
Spa Ritual nail polish in "Emerald City" via Beauty.com {here}
Marc Jacobs' "Daisy" perfume {here}

1 comment:

  1. That wallpaper is so unique! I love the classic white blazer and those fun sunglasses!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete