Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Waistcoat

I know I mentioned yesterday {here} that it's warm enough outside for white, summer dresses, but part of me won't give up the idea of light, spring jackets quite yet. Like this waistcoat, so gorgeous and light enough that I don't think it would be too much to wear in this weather {plus, it doesn't have sleeves}. I actually think it would be perfect in Georgia this time of year, maybe I will have to add it to my wardrobe... :)

Waistcoat

Zara waistcoat {here}
Clare Viver leopard clutch {here}
Lulu Frost earrings {here} <--- on sale!
Acne dress via Far Fetch {here}
Nails Inc nail polish in "Abbey Road" via Beauty.com {here}
Dolce Vita wedges via Shopbop {here}


1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete