Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Back to Brooches

When I was little, I always loved going through my mom's collection of brooches; all so unique and can add a subtle, or not so subtle, flair to any outfit. I am glad brooches are coming back and popping up in fashion again, and I am now on the hunt for a few of my own. Below are some awesome brooches I would love to add to my collection:


Back to Brooches

Neil Zevnik little Nemo brooch via One Kings Lane {here}
Roberto Cavalli emerald brooch via Yoox.com {here}
Chanel vintage tweed brooch via The Real Real {here}
Kenneth Jay Lane crystal flower brooch via Yoox.com {here}
Brooks Brothers firefly brooch {here}
Lulu Frost vintage brooch {here}
Neil Zevnik crystal leaf brooch via One Kings Lane {here}
Olivia Palermo for Bauble Bar north star brooch set {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment