Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Love

I can't believe Halloween is this week! I am so excited, but dread my favorite month and holiday being over so soon. We are not 100% sure what our plans are yet, but it will definitely involve a Halloween-inspired cocktail, spooky colored nail polish, pumpkin-scented candle, and a few scary movies. We live in a college town, so dressing up and going downtown actually does not sound appealing at all. If I do dress up, I will go as my cat, Ezra :) I am very excited for her first Halloween with us! Below are items that I think would make the perfect Halloween:

Halloween Love

Batch One Halloween spooky cat sweatshirt via Etsy {here}
Dolce Vita over-the-knee fringe boots {here}
Shandell's three witches matchbox via One Kings Lane {here}
Sugar Skull tumblers via Paper Source {here}
LH Calligraphy Halloween greeting card {here}
Deborah Lippmann nail polish in "Billionaire" {here}
Brooklyn Candle Studio "Pumpkin Harvest" candle via Etsy {here}
D. Stevens pumpkin ribbon via One Kings Lane {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment