Thursday, October 22, 2015

J.Crew Factory

I love a good sale or discount store {majority of my wardrobe is from TJ Maxx or Marshall's}, but I recently rediscovered my new current obsession: J.Crew Factory. I am a big J.Crew fan, so I normally check out their site {especially the "sale" tab} for new clothes/accessories. But the other night I thought I'd look at their Factory site, and I am so glad that I did - I love pretty much EVERYTHING there, and it's all affordable! Below are a few that are on my immediate radar:

J.Crew Factory

 Factory striped tweed crop jacket {here}
Factory calf hair d'orsay pumps {here}
Factory embellished golden bracelet {here}
Factory buffalo check trapper hat {here}
Factory zig zag striped scarf {here}
Factory plaid jacquard skirt {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment