Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fall Skirt

When it comes to my wardrobe, I feel like I focus most of my purchasing on blouses and dresses {...and BaubleBar everything..oops!}. But recently I have been gravitating towards fun skirts, in all styles, lengths, colors, and patterns.  When Lauren Conrad debuted her LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection, I knew I wanted to snag one of the many incredible pieces, and this skirt stuck out to me. I love the green and floral combination, and can be worn in the spring, fall, or even for the holidays {purchase here}. I definitely have a few more skirts on my Christmas wish list this year! :) 


1 comment:

  1. Super cute skirt... I have a thing this fall for florals. :) Stay inspired! Robin at http://www.THEINSPIRED.life. Life, love and the Pursuit of Style.

    ReplyDelete