Monday, January 27, 2014

Italian shoes via TJ Maxx

TJ Maxx is one of my go-to stores when I'm looking for something one of a kind and at an affordable price.  A few years ago, I found these great Italian shoes by Latitude Femme that were a total steal considering the original price, and loved how they weren't like anything else you could find in the stores.  I'm a big fan of the neutral colors that are incorporated, and they always add something special to any outfit I am wearing.  {Side note: the vase the mini roses are in are from a recycled candle container from Lotta Jansdotter, a designer of prints that offers the most wonderful candles! Shop here}







1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more that TJ Maxx is also my go to place. So much good stuff!! PS cute shoes!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete