Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Spring Fever: Milly

I know it's too early for this, but I just needed some colorful inspiration in my life and these gorgeous Milly dresses were just the trick! I am loving the clothes and accessories Milly has lined up for spring, and it makes me all the more excited for the season to change! Which one do you like best?

Spring Fever: Milly
Cut-Out dress {here}
Strapless Flounce dress {here}
Bustier Strap dress {here}
Racerback Sheath dress {here}
Boatneck Sheath dress {here}
Embroidered Slim Shift dress {here}

3 comments:

  1. I am loving these colors!! Xo
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Milly! the color combinations are so perfect!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's boring I know but my two favorites are the two black and white dresses

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete