Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Williamsburg

I recently went on a holiday vacation to New York City with my family, and spent one morning and afternoon in Williamsburg.  I had taken the trek to Brooklyn before, but this was my first time in this darling neighborhood and I LOVED it!  My Mom and I had a delicious breakfast at Egg, shopped around the infamous Brooklyn Flea, and then checked out Mociun and Catbird NYC - two must-see jewelry stores in Williamsburg!  It was pretty chilly, so I bundled up in some new Christmas goodies and went with the quintessential NYC look - all black everything.  






Kate Spade coat, Kate Spade scarf, Ray Ban aviators, Kate Spade tights via TJ Maxx, Diane von Furstenberg boots {at Shopbop here}, Foley + Corinna Mid City tote {here}, J Crew gloves, Make Up For Ever lipstick in '9 Pearly Fuchsia', OPI nail polish in 'Manicurist of Seville'

No comments:

Post a Comment