Friday, January 24, 2014

Fashion + Philanthropy Friday

Happy Fashion + Philanthropy Friday! I've always been so impressed with the Tory Burch Foundation and its brand in general, and I love how all profits from these darling agendas go directly to the Tory Burch Foundation {buy here}.  The Foundation provides funding for small business loans, mentoring programs, and entrepreneurial education for women entrepreneurs in the U.S. in order to empower them and their families.  This agenda is the perfect way to start the new year organized, while helping women achieve their dreams :)

Fashion + Philanthropy Friday


1 comment:

  1. I love companies/brands that donate towards a bigger cause. I realize it's not always easy for some but, doing so really makes me want to support that particular company/brand more. It's also helpful that the agenda is so awesome too! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete